The governor of Texas allowed me to reopen my massage services last week and this past Saturday was my first day available. Below you will find the policies and procedures I am following. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me and let me know.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
24 May 2020
To limit any person-to-person contact, and help keep this virus at bay:
- I will monitor myself for symptoms. This includes taking my temperature at the slightest hint of unwellness. I will call and reschedule/cancel appointments upon a fever (>100.4oF).
- I will be sanitizing the equipment before/after each client. I am happy to share the disinfectants with anyone that is interested, upon request.
- I will have remote payment options that you can use afterward (or before if you choose). Options include Paypal, Square, and Venmo. I will wipe the surface of the device afterward if you do decide to sign and a signature was required.
- For the massage tables, I will either use a protective cover over the lamb-wool &/or table heater or will remove the lamb-wool & table heater.
- For new clients: Forms can be now filled out and signed electronically via Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Things I would like you to do:
- Wash your hands before and after your appointment.
- I highly encourage wearing a mask, preferably one of your own, but I will have disposable ones available.
- If you think you have any symptoms (fever more than 100.4, sore throat, dry cough & see other document on symptoms) please reschedule your appointment.
- Review the state recommendations and follow them as they pertain to you. (https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Massage-Personal-Care-Beauty-Service-Customers.pdf)